Show notes for Podcast episode 37
After a long hiatus I've filmed a new podcast episode! It's been 2 years since I've been uploading videos on a regular basis and I felt so good to sit down and chat today. For lots of various reasons I decided to take a little break from filming but after doing it today and really enjoying it, I hope I can continue on a monthly basis.
So a few notes about what I chatted about....
- You can find all links to my social media channels by popping to the website https://thimbleandthreadmake.com and clicking the icons in the top left hand corner.
- I'm now in a new commercial space and videos regarding this move and following the process can be found here Studio Playlist
- My Ravelry project page can be found here
Work in Progress (WIPs)
- Ramona Cardigan by Elizabeth Smith using Debbie Bliss Highland Aran yarn
- Birds of a Feather shawl by Andrea Mowry using Mr.B yarn
Finished Object (FO)
- All products and bags I shared can be found in my shop! The website is updated weekly and I also announce dates and times on the landing page of the website and on my social media channels.
Thank you so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed it and will pop back and watch the podcast again, have a wonderful day!